ARizona cattle industry research & Education foundation scholarship
Application Deadline: March 15 (postmarked)
One of the major purposes of the Foundation is to provide funds for education programs and scholarships to deserving high school seniors and college undergraduates (Highly Preferred). The amount of scholarship awarded varies depending on available funds and number of applicants.
- Students must carry 12 credit hours per semester and maintain a 2.5 GPA to be eligible
- Students must be pursing studies in courses and careers directly or indirectly related to the cattle industry
APPLICATION PAPERWORK (in addition to the application form)
- No stables or binders - only enclose the required number of pages
- Complete a Letter of Intent plus one page of activities/honors - 2 page limit
- Submit a copy of your most recent high school or college official transcripts; include your current registered courses
- Submit three current letters of reference - request them to be dated, on letterhead, signed, and only 1 page each. Letters from family members or personal friends will carry less weight than teachers, employers, professionals, etc.
- The committee will give greater consideration to those students with: High Scholastic Achievements, Financial Need, Ranching or Farming experience
- Current Photo Suitable for Publication - photo will not be returned
- All scholarships and tuition waivers recieved for the next school year, amounts and purpose (i.e. scholar, rodeo, judging, etc.) MUST BE LISTED as well as the cost of your school tuition and books (only).
- Complete the attached questionnaire using only the space provided - 1 page
- All requested information must be included in the application packet; post marked by March 15th and recieved no later than March 22nd